Thoriax is a PC-based computerized electrocardiograph system with full ergometry functionallty.
Thoriax consists of three main parts:
- The ECG sampler is a very small external computer peripheral device that can be connected to any IBM PC-based computer via USB or parallel port.
- The electrodes are all connected to the ECG sampler device.
- Visualization and recording are performed by the Thoriax software that is a 32-bit application running on all versions of Microsoft Windows.
Thoriax is a high quality 12-lead ECG system.
Thoriax is extendable with a number of medical systems (ergometers, blood pressure meters, suction electrodes, etc.)
- Sampling: 2000 samples/sec
- Resolution: 12 bits
- Number of channels: 12
- Input impedance: > 10 Mohms
- Patient protection: Floating earth (IEC 601)
- Defibrillator protection: 5kV (1 kV/microsec)
- CMRR: >120 dB
- Filter: 35, 50/60, 100/120Hz
- Time constant: 3.2 sec
- Linearity error: <0.5%, < ½ LSB
- Polarization voltage: +- 400 mV
- Leads: 12 standard + 3 Frank
50 Betty Street, Riviera Pretoria, 0084
+27 12 329 0320