Otthon – Mobile Handheld Spirometer (Home use)
OTTHON is based on technology, an ultrasonic sensor that is uniquely waterproof inside, disinfectable and it doesn’t need any external calibration.
OTTHON plays a video on its own screen and instructs the patients of its proper use with human voice.
Educating the patient on the fly: OTTHON provides an automated quality assessment after each measurement, and
instructs the patient of ways to improve his respiratory effort.
OTTHON generates an automated diagnostic report after each measurement and the device communicates the findings with human voice.
- WATERPROOF SENSOR INSIDE, IT CAN BE DISINFECTED WITH COLD DISINFECTANT LIQUID, EVEN WASHED THROUGH WITH TAP WATER
- DOES NOT REQUIRE EXTERNAL CALIBRATION
- FEATURES THE ACCURATE AND ROBUST TECHNOLOGY
- FEATURES A BUILT-IN RECHARGEABLE BATTERY
- QVGA DISPLAY WITH TOUCHSCREEN
- AUTOMATED DIAGNOSIS WITH HUMAN VOICE COMMUNICATION
- DIRECT CONNECTION TO EXTERNAL DESKTOP PRINTERS (HP)
- LARGE MEMORY, 5000 RECORDS, 100 PATIENTS
- DATA SYNCHRONIZATION TO PC COMPUTERS RUNNING THE THORSOFT SOFTWARE
3 % of reading full range
± 18 L/sec
|ANALOG SAMPLING RATE||
|DIGITAL SAMPLING RATE||
35 x 120 x 85 mm
|COMMUNICATION USB, optional Bluetooth
|POWER SUPPLY USB 5V or bulit-in rechargeable batteryEASY DISINFECTION PROCESS
Ultrasonic based spirometers have the advantage of no moving parts, hence making them
reliable over the entire life of the device. It is highly accurate and since it encases a continuous plastic tube, it can be easily disinfected by using any hospital grade cleaning solution. We recommend the use of the Instrumed disinfecting agent as the optimal cleaning solution for respiratory devices.
The device has a built-in automatic internal calibration so does not require daily calibration.
OTTHON IS A COPD AND ASTHMA DIAGNOSTIC AND
SCREENING DEVICE FOR GENERAL PRACTITIONERS,
RESPIRATORY PHYSICIANS AND HOME CARE